BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My first post!

The long awaited day has arrived! I am finally posting on my christmas present blog--which I love! I have to admit that now that I am finally posting on my very own blog, I am nervous. Once i put this up, it will be out there for all of you to read! What if I miss spel somthing (ha, ha) or if I have forgotten all proper grammar? At least I know that you all love me and will be kind.

So this blessed moment has arrived because all three boys are actually alseep at the same time! (Insert round of applause here.) And no, mom, I am not sleeping because I had do the dishes, eat, fold laundry, and by that time I was sure Hinckley would be up to eat. But he gave me a few extra minutes to start this. I say start this, because now he has woken up and I am feedind him and typing with the other hand--definately increases my chance for error, sorry.

So our life has been full of the usual excitement that comes with three small kids: dirty diapers, feeding everyone and somehow feeding myself, washing buckets full of laundry (which we hang dry to save on electricity--its Hawaii 80ish every day, we can do that!), dishes, cleaning up toys, dishes and did I mention cleaning up toys? All the while breaking up fights and usually with a child clinging to my leg or in my arms or the baby carrier. Now that you know what I do everyday, you can stop reading--its all the same. Oddly enough, I love it. Being a mom is what I always wanted to do. I just try to find the good spots like laughing and playing with my kids.

Hapaki has started school at BYU-H about one week ago. If he completes his 18 credits on campus plus 2 independent study courses this semester, he will be all set to take full loads for the 3 summer terms and the fall and then he can graduate in december! It will be a big push and hard (the 1 hour and 10 min. drive one way), but we want to do it so we can just finally be done! Go Hun, you can do it!

Well, now I have two crying and so ends my first post, with hopefully lote more to come! Love you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this working properly?