BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Favorite Things

Now that we seem to be back on track, I wanted to do a post about my boys favorite things!















HERBIE

Herbie loves animals! One of his favorite things to do is to play with his extensive stuffed animal collection. He loves books, shows, games etc all about animals! At 4 1/2 he is quickly draining me of my limited knowledge of animals! Thanks goodness we have Go-Diego-Go to educate us.










KAHANA

Kahana loves balls! Anything he can throw he will. He also really enjoys playing with cars and trains. When we see a basketball game on TV he will actually watch it and will yell BA (ball) if we change the channel. He continues to yell it until we turn it back. He is not dressed in these pictures because anytime I tried to dress him after Church he yelled NO (another favorite). Hopefully running around almost naked is not going to become a new favorite. At almost 2 (may 1st), I figure he is probably asserting his Independence.












HINCKLEY

As you can see by these pictures Hinckley loves to eat. He is over 16 pounds at almost 5 months. When he is not doing that he loves and, I mean loves, to smile. He has an infectious smile that can light up a room. While he has started to be interested in toys, his favorite thing is always to look at people's faces and smile at them. He is my people person. He is very patient and generally be talked out of crying with smiles. He has started teething already, but he smiles through most of it.









HAPAKI

Yes it can be said for both of us--our favorite things is sleep, or I should we would like to sleep more. This is Hapaki have a very rare and well deserved nap. He is still going full steam at BYU=H, commute and all. I love you, hun!









CODEE

As you can see, my favorite things are my boys--all four of them (Hapaki is not in picture because he was sleeping). I also like to slip in an occasional good book and of course reading all of your blogs. I love to see pictures of my niece, nephews, and cousins kids etc. I do like to watch the cooking channel as well.

So now you know a few of our favorite things (not just rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens).

5 comments:

Arit said...

Fanny, like Kahana, is also almost two (May 27th) and LOVES to run around with no cloths on, too. So fun!! It was great to read about all of you and your families favorite things to do!! So glad you are all feeling better. Love ya!

Holly said...

The boys are SO big! And I can't believe Hinckley is 16 lbs already! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep up with you guys more easily. (And I can't believe you have time to post with three little boys!) :)

Jaimee said...

What darling little boys! I just want to squeeze them! Thanks for putting their pictures (and your comments) on your blog. Love you!

Kira said...

Yeah! A post! Good job, Codee! Nice pictures and comments. Herbie and Hinckley definitely look more alike, and Kahana has his own look. Hinckley has grown so old, so quickly! I wish I could actually SEE them...and you too!

Taber & Rebecca said...

Thanks for the post!