Sunday, May 9, 2010
Hi everyone-
Just wanted to post this recent picture of the Franco boys! As you can see they are all getting bigger. Herbie will be finishing Pre-school shortly and is getting smarter by the minute. Kahana is our growing "little man" and Hinckley, well, he's just our little cutie.
Our family is doing well and we hope to see everyone one day soon!
With love,
The Franco's
Posted by Franco Family at 3:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What cute little boys! It's so funny to see you with 3 boys while I remember seeing you and your sisters! Glad you're all feeling better--knock on wood.
They are all so cute and so BIG! I hope we get to see you sometime in the not-too-distant future! Hope you're all doing well!
at least someone posts--thaks hun! I am planning a big catch up one soon...?
Hooray! A post! They all look so cute! The tuft of hair on Hinckley is funny! And Herbie and Hinckley look so similar! Are you getting much sleep these days? What are Hapaki's summer plans?
Post a Comment