So the first exciting thing that happened in April was Hapaki's graduation from BYU-H! He got his associates degree on April 11, 2010 in business, and we are so proud of him. Here are some shots from that, he even got to shake Elder Cook's hand. I thought many of you might like to see all the leis he got, this is standard for an occasion like this--they were all they way up to his ears.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
April (I know it's June, but this is my attempt to catch up!)
Posted by Franco Family at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congratulations Hapaki! And I love all the leis! I'm so glad your parents were able to come out and visit. I can't wait until someday when we can see you guys again too! :) Love all the pictures--the boys are so big!!!
Post a Comment