The other big event in April was the long awaited visit from Mom and Dad. We had fun being together and visiting the blow hole, Pali lookout, the Zoo (Herbie's request), the beach and more. You will notice jackets in many of the pictures, because Mom and Dad brought the cooler weather with them! We did finally get to the beach a day or so before they left. The boys had a wonderful time getting to know their grandparents better, and I was happy to show them what I do each day and where we go etc. It was a really good visit and we miss them a lot. The boys still talk about them and ask about them. Love you mom and dad!
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Grandma Jeri and Papa Terry's visit
Posted by Franco Family at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute pictures and cute boys. I can't believe how big/old they are getting. Love you,
Jaimee
Post a Comment