These are a couple of videos from Herbie's Aloha Day Ceremony. This first one is of him when they introduced each student. We have no idea where the pose came from, but it was really cute. The second video is of him singing and you will see the little girl stepping in front of him. These videos come to you courtesy of my personal blog guru--Thanks Eli! My family history will be technologically advanced because of you.
4 comments:
Yay! Congratulations Herbie! His pose when he stands up is so super cute! I love the videos. Thanks for sharing, Codee. You sure have some cute boys =).
They look great! Glad to help!
Yeah! Good job posting more things. The videos are good, and it seems that Herbie will be musically inclined like his mom and dad!
Hey Code!! How are you?? I just talked to Kira and she told me you had a blog. I am so excited to see you and your cute family. Your sons are so precious! Hope all is going well, miss you tons. Love ya
Anna
Post a Comment